All students must abide by the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be promulgated by the School Administration from time to time. Breach of these Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines shall render them liable to disciplinary, administrative and legal action including but nor limited to imposition of fine, suspension or expulsion (both provisional and permanent) from the School.
1. Issue of Admission form does not constitute thc right to admission in the school. This N..xlaith will entirely depend on the basis of merit, test, interview and subject to availability of seats.
2. Every student of School is required to be punctual in the class. Any student reinaining absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period of 06 days, excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off from the School Rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal. In that case, the student may be re-admitted within 15 days( after his name is dropped from the School rolls) on payment of Readmission Fee and School Dues.
3. No student is allowed to leave the class without thc permission of his/her teacher or until the class is over.
4. I .ate-comers in the class may be marked absent.
5. Any student misbehaving in the classroom/ School shall at once be reported to the Principal by the teacher. The Principal will take such action as he may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty as well.
6. Per day fine will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
7. Private telephone calls of the students will not be entertained. However, an emergency message can be conveyed.
8. Students arc required to wear the prescribed uniform while attending the School.
9. The School authorities reserve the right to revise any class schedule or to re-arrange the classes.
10. The School is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the students belongings.
11. Any fee concession/prize/scholarship is granted only ac the discretion of the School Administration and can be withdrawn at any time.
12. The School reserves the right to make, amend and introduce any rule as and when deemed appropriate.
13. I f a student defaults in submission of School dues fora period of one month, his/her name will be struck off from the School Rolls.
14. No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet notice, pamphlet or handbill in the School without prior permission from the Principal.
15. Any Student aggrieved by any happeningin the School shall lodge a complaint with the Principal and not with any outside authority unless Principal permits him/her to do so.
16. Use of mobile phones and cameras are strictly prohibited in the School Premises and during School functions. Mobiles and Cameras confiscated shall only be returned if disciplinary committee permits.
17. Smoking in the School premises is stricdy prohibited.
18. Students are forbidden to contactany higher authority direcdy. Intended communication with any higher authority must be submitted through the Principal who will forward it, if he considers it desirable. 19. School authorities can revise the dues without any prior notice. This revision will be applicable to all students enrolled at that time or in future.
20. The Students alone are responsible for submission of their School dues/fee and observance of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines promulgated by the School from time to time. The School or its Administration shall not be liable for any loss accruing to the student due to any such failure or nonobservance. As regards the financial liability of a Student, the Parent/Guardian of the Student, signing the School Admission. Form of the Student in such capacity shall act as the surely of the Student and shall be jointly and severally liable to discharge any financial liability of the Student accruing under the School Rules, Regulations, Polities and Guidelines.
21. Sections once allotted to the students shall not be changed in any case.
22. The School, in its sole discretion, shall have the right CO take any disciplinary , administrative and legal action against a defaulting Student committing breach of any of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies or Guidelines. Such an action any include , but shall not be limited, expulsion, suspension, withholding of Examination Admission Forms of the Board, release of the Examination Roll No. Slips or withholding the examination result card issued by the Board particularly due to any of the following .
23. Dues once deposited are not refundable/ transferable in any case.
24. Change in address/phone will immediately be informed to School office.
1. Admission is open to male/female students who fulfill the required terms and contrnions.
2. Admission will be granted on qualifying written test and interview.
3. Copies of certificate and photographs will not be returned if admission is refitsed.
4. Admission is liable to be cancelled if the student fails to pay his/her duets within the prescribed time. Similarly, if a student fails to submit the required documents within the prescribed time, his /her admission shall be cancelled.
5. Students of board classes, as per rules are promoted to the next class just after the completion of Board Examination. In this connection, they are required to get themselves enrolled for the class by depositing the school dues as prescribed by the School Administration, Immediately after the exams. Students desirous of appearingin-the Board are required to get _ --the School dues cretifinalie fore the issuance of -Roll 66. Slips.
6. Dues once deposited arc not refundable /transferable in any case.
7. Admission form musr be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. (if he /she can)
1. We have read and understood all provisions of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines particularly those contained in the Prospectus and this Admission form and hereby undertake to abide by them as binding provisions of a contract between ourselves and the School Administration. Any changes made in future without any notice or consultation will also be binding.
2. The particulars given in the Admission Form are correct to the best of our knowledge and belief If at any time, any of these particulars of attached documents are proven to be incorrect bogus or forged, the School reserve the right to take any disciplinary administrative or legal action against the Applicant.
3. If admitted, die Applicant shall observe and abide by all the Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guide lines as may be promulgated by the School Administration from time to time and in case of non-compliance shall be liable to such penalty as may be prescribe by the School Administration, including but not limited to rustication and expulsion.
4. The Applicant shall devote himself/herself whole heartedl• to the studies and maintain the dignity and prestige of the School within and outside the School premises.
5. The Applicant shall not leave the School without the written permission of the PrinCipal and shill pay all the dues before leaving the institution.
6. The Applicant and his/her parent/guardian specifically agree that they shall have no objection if due to any act or omission of the Applicant/Student, resulting in breach of the School Rules, Regulations, Policies or Guidelines, the School Administration takes disciplinary, administrative or legal action against the Applicant/Student, including but not limited or rustication, expulsion (both provisional and permanent), withholding of the Applicant /Student's Examination Admission Form for the Examinations withholding of release of Board Examination Roll No. slip or non-issuance of the Examination Result Card/Transcript. The Decision of the School Administration in this regard shall be final and binding. In case the School Administration is compelled to rake legal action under this clause, the Applicant/Student/Parent/Guardian shall also be liable to pay the legal costs sustained by the School.
7. Although the School undertakes the necessary safety measures and ensures proper protection of the child, it is however not liable to be held responsible for any serious damage or injury to the child and cannot be sued in lieu of such an injury.